♥♫♪♫♪What doesn't kill you makes you stronger♫♪♫♪♥

21 May 2013

ysa

I've had the most AMAZING time these past few weeks. Jennifer and I started going to institute like, three weeks ago or so, and it was the single best decision I've made in the last few months. Since going to institute, we've started going to one of the guys' house to watch arrested development each week, been to FHE and a regional YSA activity and a few other activities. I don't know what's different from the last time I went that just makes me want to keep going and going and going, but I'm definitely happier than I've been in months. I've also seen a change in Jennifer too. She used to not be outgoing, and she's started talking a lot more and the people we've been hanging with have definitely accepted her and tried their best to include her!

I'm not completely sure if we are gonna transfer our records there or not, but that's totally an option right now. I don't know if I want to or not because that would mean that I would lose my wild and crazy sunbeams :( and it would mean that my mom would have to watch the three kids we're nannying all by herself on Sundays...so I guess we'll see!

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me now that I'm going to all of these single events! I even have a new crush on one of the guys...so that might have something to do with my being excited to go now lol

Anywho, not much else going on outside of all of these YSA things. I've just started tutoring this really sweet and super cute 7 year old a couple of times a week in math and reading. I'm pretty excited to see how this works out, because it might ultimately determine if I get a second degree in elementary education. Cross your fingers for me!

peace out and have a fantastic week!

Don't forget to smile and remember that you determine your emotions...if you decide that today is gonna be a good day, it will be a good day! :)

~Allison

No comments: